GET IN TOUCH
Well hello there! Get in touch about bookings for stays, experiences and events at the Electric Island.
Send us a message:
De Waterkant, Cape Town
Electric Island is located in the vibrant, picturesque De Waterkant neighbourhood in Cape Town. Top restaurants, party all night bars, quant galleries and a convenient superstore are all in walking distance. De Waterkant is lodged neatly between Cape Town city centre to your right and in convenient distance to it’s renowned stretch of beaches to your left, wedged at the bottom of the Signal Hill on the side of Table Mountain.
Cape Town International to Electric Island
- Take Airport Ring Rd and Airport Approach Rd to Settlers Way/N2 in Kanana
- Continue on N2 to Cape Town City Centre
- Continue onto Buitengracht St/M62
- Turn right onto Somerset Rd/M61
- Turn left at the 1st cross street onto Chiappini St, then right at the 1st cross street onto Waterkant St